Join us at Becketts Farm for our upcoming Pumpkin Extravaganza!
Booking is essential due to the popularity of this event
£12.50 per child (accompanying adults go free, see below for more information)
🎃🧙♀️ Unleash the Magic of Halloween! 🧙♀️🎃
Get ready for a spooktacular adventure filled with pumpkin picking, creepy carving, and thrilling theatre! Bring your little monsters to our interactive pumpkin carving experience, where our trained actors will entertain and amaze them!
The excitement begins with a warm welcome from Jack O’Lantern, our friendly Becketts Farm Scarecrow, guarding our mini PUMPKIN PATCH filled with orange delights. Watch in awe as Bella Beckett, the enchanting witch, casts her magical spell on the pumpkins, with the help of her new witch and wizard friends. Choose your perfect pumpkin from the patch (included in the ticket price) and then, join our carving tables where friendly characters will share expert tips to create the ultimate jack-o’-lantern!
📸 Plenty of photo opportunities await as your little ones immerse themselves in the spooky spirit of the season with their favourite characters. Don’t miss the chance to dress up, with awards and treats up for grabs for their awesome costumes! And when Bella & Jack lead the Trick Or Treat Parade, your child will shine as they enjoy every moment of this unforgettable Pumpkin Extravaganza. The cherry on top? Each child takes home their perfectly carved pumpkin, as a spooktacular keepsake of this magical Halloween experience! 🎭👻🎉
Important Information (please read before booking):
- All children require adult supervision whilst carving pumpkins (At least 1 guardian per 2 children). As space is limited, we kindly ask for you to consider the number of adults you are bringing with you so that children can get the best possible experience.
- Session lasts 1 hour
- All tools, equipment and instructions included
- Pumpkin included in ticket price, pick from the pumpkin patch in the Halloween event tent
- Advance booking essential
- Cancellations require 48 hours notice. Rescheduling may not always be possible due the popularity of the event. Refunds will not be given for cancellations made within 48 hours of session start time.
- Smoke effects are part of the performance
- Babies (under 2) accompanying older siblings who you do not intend to participate in the activity will not need to be paid for. All participating children should be paid for.
- The pumpkin patch is part of the performance space, and cannot be booked or visited separately.
TO BOOK MULTIPLE TICKETS, PLEASE INCREASE THE QUANTITY BELOW TO YOUR DESIRED NUMBER OF CHILD TICKETS.
IF THE BELOW FORM WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO INCREASE THE QUANTITY BOX TO YOUR DESIRED AMOUNT, THIS MEANS THAT THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH TICKETS IN THAT SESSION TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR GROUP SIZE. PLEASE TRY ANOTHER TIME SLOT.
AT LEAST ONE ADULT PER TWO PARTICIPATING CHILDREN IS REQUIRED. DUE TO SPACE LIMITATIONS, PLEASE CONSIDER THE NUMBER OF ADDITIONAL ADULTS YOU BRING WITH YOU.