What’s going on during Lockdown 2.0?
Farm Shop – Our Farm Shop will be staying open during the new National Lockdown for all your essentials including delicious, freshly baked bread from our Bakery, fresh and locally sourced fruit and vegetables from our Greengrocers and a variety of local meats and poultry from our Butchery counter plus much more. Find our Farm Shop opening hours and social distancing measures here.
Restaurant – Sadly, our Restaurant will be closing its doors once again from Thursday 5th November until Wednesday 2nd December. We have enjoyed welcoming you back since re-opening in July and would like to thank you for your continued support. We look forward to seeing you soon, hopefully in time for the Festive season!
Coffee Shop – Our Coffee Shop will remain OPEN, operating as takeaway only. Open from 9am – 3pm daily, serving a variety of hot and cold beverages and sweet treats. It will also be the collection point for our takeaway Afternoon Tea orders which you can order online here.
With so much disruption to individuals and businesses this year, lets focus on the positives! The rules are a little different this time and there is a few things you can still enjoy.
- Wrap up warm and go for a long walk. The guidance is that you can go and exercise in a local park or public space with one other person or your household. So, grab yourself a takeaway coffee from our Coffee Shop on route and enjoy the autumnal air.
- Come and stock up on your weekly groceries from our Farm Shop. With as much as possible locally sourced, we have plenty for everyone so there is no need to panic! If you or a loved one do not want to come inside you can pre order and collect your groceries with a non-contact collection slot at a convenient time for you!
- If you are coming to visit us for your essentials then rest assured there will still be delicious cakes and plenty of gifts and goodies for you to pick up as well!
- Sandwich Bar and Hot Food counter will still be available throughout lockdown, so if you are out working, then pop in for a delicious lunch on the go.
- The one thing for certain is that Christmas will still be going ahead in your household so get your Turkey orders into us via our Butchery counter on 01564823402 or whilst your shopping in store.
- Many of our on-site partners will close their doors again however some will remain open as essential services so keep an eye on their social media pages and websites for updates on these.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support this year and for shopping local. We will continue to work hard to keep our shelves fully stocked during Lockdown 2.0 and we look forward to welcoming you to our Restaurant again soon.
Stay Safe x