‘tis the season to be jolly, so why not try this special Christmas cocktail recipe made with Roasted Apple flavoured moonshine. This delicious spirit is blended with flavours of apple, almond, vanilla and cinnamon. Cheers!
Ingredients for two
- 100ml O’Donnell Moonshine – Roasted Apple
- 50ml Pershore apple juice
- 50ml Cinnamon syrup
- Pint glass full of ice
- Cinnamon stick, dried apple rings and star anise to decorate
- Cocktail shaker
- 2 Martini glasses
- Shot measure
- Add the ice to the shaker, measure out the moonshine, apple juice and cinnamon syrup into the shaker.
- Place the lid onto the shaker, ensuring it is secure, and give it a good shake.
- Open the lid to the shaker and strain the cocktail into the martini glasses.
- Decorate with the spices and the dried apple. Serve immediately.